Your Customers Are Always Right
When you need research among your customers, your members, or within your community, sure we can help with your strategic business questions. But just as important is how we treat the people we ask to participate in the research. Your customers are being asked for their time, opinions, and experiences to inform and strengthen your organization. They deserve a positive, engaging experience in return.
Expect your Versta team to consult closely with you about how to ensure that participating in research will be a great experience consistent with your organization’s values.
Some decisions we review with you include:
- A sampling plan that accounts for cumulative requests for any single member’s participation in research
- Reducing barriers to participation and ensuring equal opportunities to join in research programs
- Designing, scheduling and deploying invitations that are appropriate for your organization
- Balancing response rates with multiple member contacts
- Keeping questionnaires meaningful, relevant, and engaging
- Protecting the anonymity of responses
Working with Versta Research, your customer research benefits from best-in-class email and survey platforms, multi-inbox invitation testing, multi-browser/multi-device survey testing, and fully anonymized data and reporting.
The trust our clients place in us to conduct research among their customers and members is a high responsibility. Whether this is your first or fifteenth survey with us, we promise to continually earn that trust.
If you would like to talk more about how we can help with your membership and community survey, let’s connect.