Hot Topics in 2015: NPS, Infographics, and More
Once a year we schlepp out the Google Analytics (yes, with good reason, only once a year—perhaps a topic for a future article) to find out what you, dear readers, are paying attention to. Traffic is higher than ever. During the last twelve months there were 383 visits per week to our website. But that volume is less interesting to us than where those our visitors are going, which gives us insight about what was hot and what was not in the world (or at least our world) of market research in 2015 and beyond.
So in case you missed any of these hot topics in 2015, here’s what we learned is “tops” in our online market research neighborhood:
Top 5 Posts of 2015 (out of 52 published)
- How to Calculate an NPS Margin of Error
- When Net Promoter Scores Don’t Make Sense
- Gallup Gives Up as Phone Surveys Fail
- Talking about Infographics at LIMRA
- Yes, You Can Use Grids on Mobile Surveys
Top 5 Posts of All Time (out of 333 published)
- Tips on “Reverse Wording” Survey Questions
- Tips on Easy Data Visualization with Excel
- A Better Way to Scale MaxDiff Utilities
- When to Choose an Omnibus Survey over a Custom Survey
- Six Ways to Identify Bad Survey Data
Top Newsletter of 2015 (out of 4 published)
Top 3 Newsletters of All Time (out of 27 published)
- How to Estimate the Length of a Survey
- The Art of Asking Questions
- An Interactive Graph for Choosing Sample Size
We are looking forward to a happy and productive 2016, with lots more to share in this forum on best practices in market research.
Happy New Year from all of us at Versta Research!