Our Big Summer “How To” Newsletter with 19 Easy Guides for Better Market Research
Nobody gets really good at market research by taking classes. It comes from learning on the job and in the field from other researchers. That is because researchers are always solving new problems and answering new questions that have never been asked before.
That inspired us to make our summer newsletter The Big “How To” Issue for doing better market research, with 19 easy guides that will give you in-the-field guides to everything from how to ask gender on surveys to optimizing the price of your new product.
Here are the 19 things you can learn how to do just by reading this issue alone!
- How to Calculate an NPS Margin of Error
- How to Label Your 10-Point Scale
- How to Make a Beautiful Market Share Chart
- How to Make Spectacular Infographics
- How to Ask about Age on Surveys
- How to Ask Gender on Surveys
- How to Design Better Survey Invitations
- How to Estimate the Length of a Survey
- How to Make a Survey ADA Accessible
- How to Find Marketing Gold in the Ivory Tower
- How to Sell Your Boss on Research
- How to Publish Your PR Research
- How to Get Outstanding Open-End Responses
- How to Boost Response Rates
- How to Conduct a Telephone Survey for Gold Standard Research
- How to Fix the Up-Means-Good Survey Bias
- How to Know if a Brand Extension Will Succeed
- How to Design an Excellent Chart
- How to Optimize Your Product Pricing
Take a look. Take your time. Learn a lot. Call us when you need help.